• Fill a basin with lukewarm water. Add special foot bath salts, and submerge your feet for at least 5-10 minutes.
• Add special products that help with calluses and use a foot file to file your soles, and especially your heels.
• If the cuticles around your nails don’t look bad, instead of cutting them you can gently push them to the back using the cuticle remover.
• Apply the Rodon Christian Artesio moisturizer and wait until it is fully absorbed.
• Apply a base coat before the polish. This will protect your nails from yellowing.
• Apply two coats of the polish you have chosen.
• When removing a strong colored nail polish, put polish remover on a cotton ball, gently push on the nail, and leave there for a few seconds.
• It is essential to replace your foot care tools at least every 3 months.