Manicure – Pedicure Tips
Manicure – Pedicure Tips
The proper care for your polishes and nails
1. If small bubbles have formed in any of your polishes, this means they are old, and must be shaken very well.
2. To preserve nail polishes, you must store in a cool and dark place.
3. The bottle’s opening must be clean, so it can seal property and not let air in.
Tips for a perfect manicure
1) First apply a Christian Artesio base coat. The base coat protects nails from turning yellow
2) Wait until the base coat is dry
3) Apply two very thin coast of the polish you have selected
4) Use a top coat as the last step to fix the color and give shine
How to remove semi-permanent varnish
1. Gently file all nails.
2. Put a good quantity of pure acetone nail remover on a cotton ball and wrap it around the nail with aluminum foil. For better results, you can dip your hands in pure acetone.
3. Leave it on for 10-20 minutes.
4. With a wooden or metal pusher, push the material off the nail.
5. If there is still material left on the nail, repeat the procedure, otherwise file the nails to remove the last residues.
Christian Artesio Semi-permanent polish application
Lasts 15-20 days
Give the natural nail the desired shape by gently filing them. Push cuticles with a pusher or remove with a cuticle clipper. Remove the shine from the nail surface with a buffer or a 240 grit file. This process must be gentle, to avoid harming the nail structure. Remove any oiliness from the nails, using the Christian Artesio Nail Primer.
Apply a thin Christian Artesio Base coat and polymerize under a 36W UV lamp for 2 minutes.
Apply a thin Christian Artesio coat of color, and polymerize under a 36W UV lamp for 2 minutes. Depending on the result you want to achieve, repeat the process and polymerize for 2 minutes.
Apply a Christian Artesio Top coat, and polymerize under a 36W UV lamp for 2 minutes. Remove the sticky substance from the surface of the nails with the Christian Artesio UV Cleaner. If you wish, put some oil on the cuticles to moisturize and massage gently.
Fill a basin with lukewarm water. Add special foot bath salts, and submerge your feet for at least 5-10 minutes.
• Add special products that help with calluses and use a foot file to file your soles, and especially your heels.
• If the cuticles around the nails don’t look bad, instead of cutting them you can gently push them to the back using the cuticle remover.
• Apply the Rodon Christian Artesio moisturizer and wait until it is fully absorbed.
• Apply a base coat before the polish. This will protect your nails from yellowing.
• Apply two coats of the polish you have chosen.
• When removing a strong colored nail polish, put polish remover on a cotton ball, gently push on the nail, and leave there for a few seconds.
• It is essential to replace your foot care tools at least every 3 months.