Hair extension maintenance instructions
HAIR EXTENSION MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
• Don’t sleep with wet hair
• To brush the extensions you must hold the hair roots with one hand, and gently brush with the other, to prevent pulling on and detaching them
• For women with curly hair, they must first use a fork comb, and then separate them with their fingers
• Shampoo your hair with the head up. Don’t turn your hair upside down.
• When washing your hair you should move from the root to the ends, and not make circular movements at the roots, because they may become detached.
• Gently dry your hair with a towel.
• Don’t brush your hair when wet.
• The hair must be dried well, especially at the roots.
• You can style your hair while moist or dry. You can use a brush or hair drier, at a moderate temperature, from a distance of 15 cm.
• Use the straightening and curling iron with caution, because it can destroy the hair due to the high temperature.
• You must use care products on the extensions, because, like real hair, over time they lose their moisture, and their elasticity, they turn dull and their ends start breaking off.
• If you wish to do any chemical processing (coloring, highlights, perm) to the extensions, you must know that their life shortens and they may be ruined
• They must be checked, cut and cleaned every month.
• Extensions usually last about 3 to 6 months, depending on their care.
• They must be removed by a specialist.
• If you follow the maintenance steps, then the same extensions may be used more than once.