Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the argan tree, that grows in Marocco and has been used for hundreds of years for its beneficial properties, mainly for the care of the face, body and hair.
1. Add one or two drops in your moisturizer or foundation to feel your skin even softer.
2. Apply to hands and feet for extra moisturization.
3. Apply directly on the face or body as a natural moisturizer.
4. With the tips of your finger apply up to the ends of your hair. It will leave them smooth and soft.
5. Exfoliate your entire body, face and feet, by adding some argan oil in brown sugar, to make an ideal exfoliator.